Look at this little twat. Twenty-four inches shoulder to shoulder. Probably has a neck size in the single digits. I bet he sits down to pee.
You might have to get used to seeing that weasel face every day. I think our major toilet tissue manufacturers should start gearing up to print this image on every sheet of toilet paper. Two reasons.
One - this little prick wants to look up everyone's ass
Two- this little prick needs to eat shit
Make no mistake. Garrett Langley and Flock Safety are not the only ones. There are others, and the way this issue is heating up I expect it won't be long before we start learning more about them, whoever they are. But the issue is not ONLY the purveyors of these surveillance tools. The greater problem is those in authority who have willingly solicited and embraced the deployment and use within their jurisdictions. It's all for safety, you know. For the children.
I applaud all of those out there across the country, who are chopping these damned cameras down. The sawzall seems to be the preferred method in most parts, though I have seen some pretty creative variations. Whatever it takes, they all need to come down. Now, somewhere out there exists some knob who may try to say, "Tom, you are coming dangerously close to inciting felonious acts!" Am I? Really? If anything, I am only celebrating the commission of such acts. Felonious acts are celebrated by the millions every two years at the ballot box, so if that's a crime... what of it?
Even if they are all cut down, that only leaves the job half done. It's not going to hurt Garrett Langley, or any others of his ilk. Losing all those contracts, or maybe even being forced into dissolving their companies, will only be a temporary setback. They are a breed of simpering jackals that will simply slither off until they find some new grift. The next thing will be drones. Or bat-cams, seagull-cams. Maybe Stasi style informants fitted with go-pros. As long as there are junkies for this shit, someone's going to peddle it.
Now, maybe if every official who approved these things in their community were to be impaled through their rectums upon the stumps of the severed cameras... That might get the point across. Absent a total societal meltdown, we are not likely to see this. Sadly.
Have any of you ever had to take care of a swimming pool? Even if the answer to that question is no, most have enough of an understanding about how swimming pools work that the term "algaecide" is familiar within the context. Algaecide is for chumps. You want to keep algae out of a swimming pool? Kill the phosphates. No phosphates = no food. No food = no algae.
I don't need to spell it out for you. You know which is which.
No comments:
Post a Comment